Pretty Little Flowers
Terms and Conditions
We issue terms and conditions in order to protect client and business.
- The Wedding Flower Contract has been agreed by both parties with an understanding of all flower costs, retail and labour included.
- A non-refundable booking fee of £50 and is payable on agreeing on Wedding Flower Contract and will be deducted at final invoice.
- Upon any wedding cancellation the booking fee will be retained.
- Upon any wedding cancellation received from 5 weeks prior to the wedding date until 2 weeks prior the wedding date a further 30% of payment will be retained with a 50% reimbursement to the client of the total invoice that has been already paid in full.
- Upon any wedding cancellation received within 2 weeks prior to the wedding date 100% of the payment, already paid in full, will be retained to cover flower costs and loss of earnings.
- Final invoice will be due for payment 3 weeks prior to the wedding date.
- Any changes must be made prior to 9 weeks before the wedding and cannot be guaranteed on the day to be fulfilled.
- Changes to the flower order detailed in the Wedding Flower Contract can only be reduced within a 10% margin of total agreed amount.
- Flowers agreed in the contract will only be ordered and produced once the full balance of the invoice is paid.
- Due to insurance policy we cannot provide candles at venues or ceremonies but we can set these up if provided by the venue or bridal party.
- All DIY weddings and items (not designed or prepared by our floral designers) are 100% responsibility of the client and a 25% labour charge will be added if customers need flowers added to DIY items. PLF and it's staff take no responsibility for the outcome of these due to having limited control on design, therefore outcome. If there are any repercussions then this 25% labour fee will be retained in every circumstance. These also MUST be reported within 24 hours of wedding.
- All discrepancies or complaints MUST be issued within 24hours of wedding and photographic evidence provided for legal reasons. (i.e. Wedding at 1pm, complaint must be received by 1pm the following day)
- PLF takes photos straight after set up to ensure that flowers are as they should be on set up upon leaving the venue/church.
- Any hired items under £20 or over 20miles away must be returned by client within 5 days after wedding
- Any hired items over £20 or under 20miles away will be picked up by Pretty Little Flowers on the day following the wedding.
- Any hired items that are damaged will incur a cost price charge through invoice within 1 month of wedding date.
- Complimentary services i.e. delivery/set up/extra flowers can be withdrawn at any point and charges can be added.
- On and after delivery, the flowers remain the responsibility of our client.
- When providing a perishable item we cannot guarantee longevity and would only take responsibility for flowers to last for the course of the wedding only. No exceptions.